1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Lizzy Caplan - Leaked Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by cronus, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Really great body. :O

2. quecho

quecho

These are implants. The surgery was done with taste, and they picked a smaller type that matches her body frame, but they are too symmetrical to be natural. It was more obvious in her True Blood scene.

1 person likes this.
  3. Magentum

Magentum

Guy's don't listen to this guy. He's just making shit up. Lizzy Caplans tits are natural. God I hate it when people just talk crap and sound so damn sure while doing it.

Pooterscoo and chirken_doose like this.
  4. shungry

shungry BANNED

yeah, I mean they do look absolutely perfect, and SO firm, but sometimes, they are just really THAT good.

5. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

I'm another person that is almost 100% sure Lizzy Caplan has implants. No natural tits look so perfectly round over the age of 30, when they're as big as her's are. Plus she's also pretty skinny and they stick out from her chest and don't look soft enough for their size. Women do get small implants, they don't always get D cups. Emily Ratajkowski is another example of someone that got great implants that look *almost* real, but aren't.

6. shungry

shungry BANNED

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP, MISTER!!!

7. Magentum

Magentum

I've seen them from all angles. Squeezed, sucked on, flicked, from above, bottom, sides, pressed against someones chest, pressed against a bed, bouncing etc. Yes, I once did a long compiliation of her nudes... Implants, even the smaller ones, make tits rigid, stiff and unresponsive. Lizzy Caplans tits are very much ALIVE and responsive. She is just one of those rare people with superb genes.

Pooterscoo and chirken_doose like this.
  8. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

1 person likes this.
  9. celebsnude

celebsnude

do you use winrar?

10. shungry

shungry BANNED

yeah, use winrar.
    trying to open it with total commander didn't work for me, either.

11. Krayt

Krayt

The vid is just three seconds, you can see her in the same outfit in pics, you can't see her face in them. If you can't get it working, dont' fret about it.

As for her tits, I seem to recall Howard Stern calling them the best he'd ever seen back when she was on True Blood. And he's seen a lot of tits, and thought they were real, for what it's worth. I, for one, choose to believe she really just is that perfect. Likewise for Emily Ratajkowski. If they've gotten implants, the doctors responsible deserve a freakin' Nobel Prize.

Any word on their being even more pics of Lizzy than these? The cunnilingus pics are just so tantalizing.

12. sleazoid

sleazoid

Not making a judgment on Lizzy's tits, but can't natural tits be symmetrical sometimes?

13. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

I haven't done that kind of extensive research about her tits lol. But I have seen them in a number of videos and pictures. I've also seen over a 1000 tits in person and know what implants look like. I've never in my life seen a woman over 30 have perfectly shaped round natural tits of a size bigger than A cup. Real tits have some softness and they change their shape in different positions.

14. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Her tits look perfectly natural to me, and there are no notable surgery scars. This notion some of you have that a woman over 30 can't have firm, well proportioned breasts is absurd. I've been with or known many women in their 30s with great tits. I once dated a woman of 42 who possessed the greatest c-cup rack I've ever beheld (and held) whose natural tits put put those of women half her age to shame. Some women have just got it going on physically.

4 people like this.
  15. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

A top notch plastic surgeon can leave very little scarring that's only visible from a few inches away, so you can't always just go by that. Honestly, were the 42 year old woman's tits soft and did they hang a bit like C cups should? Gravity and skin elasticity play a huge role in how perky tits are, and it's just a fact that over time they have an effect. I know some of you guys idolize celebrities and can't imagine them having imperfections, but it's just not realistic to think people haven't had work done. Most actresses in particular nowadays have had some plastic surgery of some kind.

16. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

Btw, here are some methods of breast implant insertion

1. In the fold under the breast (inframammary)
    2. Around the areola (periareolar)
    3. Through the areola and around the nipple (transareolar)
    4. Through the armpit (trans-axillary)
    5. Via the belly button (trans-umbilical)

Obviously trans-axillary and trans-umbilical would show no scarring around the breast/nipple/areola

17. ruddiger

ruddiger

O O

18. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

big words that I don't understand... must be true then! ;D

but yeah, seems legit...and same thing about Emily R. I thought they were real at first...

1 person likes this.
  19. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

Basically just means that both Lizzy and Emily could have had breast implants inserted through the armpit and you wouldn't see a scar on the breast :)

20. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I was born in 1963 and started feeling up titties long before implants came into vogue. I've been with my fair share of women (at least a couple dozen at any rate), have had more girl friends than guy friends in fact (I love women), and have spent more time in tittie bars than I care to admit, including bartending a club on Bourbon Street for a couple years. I know all about tits very, very well.

What really annoys me is how some guys automatically assume all tits are fake until proven otherwise. What that tells me is that they lack "hands on" experience. Pitty that.

8 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.