1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Lizzy Caplan - Leaked Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by cronus, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quecho

quecho

It's definitely funny that simply suggesting that celebrity A or B has implants (something I will never be able to check in person in her case) is enough for other people to turn somewhat agressive or condescending. Do you really need to know how many breasts I've touched before my opinion can be just considered as relevant? Or would actually believe my claims? Why is it so important for some of you to be sure they're naturals, especially if you've been experiencing on a regular base the contact of boobies, tits, knockers and udders? Why is it supposed to tarnish your appreciation of Ms. Caplan's body or be of any importance?

I'm pretty sure they are implants, but she picked a flatter form, as opposed to many women who pick a big cup that doesn't fit with their body type and stands out. The surgeon did what a good surgeon is supposed to do — enhance what already exists rather than satisfying the folly of some clients. She looks great with them, but other people thought these were implants six years ago, with a dissenter in the bunch:

http://xiao-pangzi.blogspot.com/2008/10/smut-debate-real-or-fake.html

1 person likes this.
  2. sleazoid

sleazoid

Why is it so important for some of you to say they're fake? I'm not sure myself, but saying you're "pretty sure" they are implants isn't exactly strong evidence.

3. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. funskul

funskul

All of these are great, but I want them to release a kraken, give us something big and major.

5. myththe

myththe

where are these coming from?

6. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

We all want that. Gotta take what you get

fonzerrillii and 1800fordfs like this.
  7. funskul

funskul

Ohh, I agree, but it feels like they are holding back something big, just my silly observation.

8. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

They are!

fonzerrillii likes this.
  9. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

so good. Thanks!!

10. Shrieking Beggar

Shrieking Beggar BANNED

What a fantastic body.

11. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Is there a new Fappening happening?

12. Akomplice

Akomplice

I don’t ever know. I’ve stopped getting my hopes up anytime this stuff drops. Then you don’t get disappointed but it’s still great if more leaks.

I don’t think there will ever be another true Fappening. Sure, there have been other imitators.

They were great, but nothing will compare to the the first Fappening Eve on August 31st 2014 and the month long celebration that took place during September.

It was like Christmas for teen and adult males.

For years to come, people online will ask “Do you remember where you were during the Fappening?”

Poems, stories and songs will be written to tell future generations of men what happened that faithful month.

“Remember, remember, the month of September. A “hacker” named “4Chan”, devised a great plan. And with it he brought, such joy to each man...”

Or something like that.

13. Bennie420

Bennie420

Go watch Masters and Johnston Showtime 3 seasons of full frontal nudity from her and sex scenes

14. fudefrak

fudefrak

Not full frontal, just Tits and Ass

15. Bennie420

Bennie420

Ok True blood she had a full frontal !

16. fonzerrillii

fonzerrillii

I just want to know where you are getting this from. I'm so out of the loop now and none of my old spots are active anymore.

17. Shrieking Beggar

Shrieking Beggar BANNED

No fucking way.

Anthony Hoffman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.