1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE McKayla Maroney mega hot Instagram bikini & bum twirl 13 May 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by CelebLover1, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

There were three or four full nudes. Two of them were potato quality, but there was the side-view in teh shower that was nice.

sdstealth likes this.
  2. Linq

Linq

She needs attention, and I'm willing to give it to her.

3. BenderBRodriguez

BenderBRodriguez

dont click thread if you don't like

azm89 and AlexisWhen like this.
  4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

There's always got to be one in the crowd.

I don't think you understand what duck face means. Looking through her IG I don't see what you're seeing. Of course, I don't hate women, so perhaps that's the problem.

amraith62, RaiderCane, tunk87 and 3 others like this.
  5. TBIB

TBIB

she should've at least gotten fat injections instead of actual implants, they look too fake here

6. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Unfortunately looks like hip/ass implants to me

Would still bang, of course

7. Stinger

Stinger

Yeah, it's very clearly but implants. She's too thin to be able to hide them so if you look closely you can see the outline of the implant nearly all the way around as the edge of the light rolls across her cheek.

8. lagavulin

lagavulin

These curves .... gymnast body.

9. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I can't imagine she did anything so drastic as that. She always had a poppin' ass, and she's clearly put on weight, so...

But hey, what do I know?

10. MadMan77

MadMan77

It's like she used a fun house mirror filter on her body. Unnatural.

11. MrConnoisseur

MrConnoisseur

If your thought process is "Damn, those may or may not be fake." when looking at that...you need help.

12. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I like her attitude.

13. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

That ass isn't the result of implants. It's called muscle. You guys should spend less time being armchair retards and more time using the internet to gain actual knowledge. It stuns me how fucking ignorant people are these days, especially when it comes to fitness. There are thousands of women on Instagram who have gained butts like McKayla's by doing squats. You guys who think otherwise are fucking dorks. Implants, hah! These women aren't lazy assholes who sit around staring at the walls all day. Get a fucking clue. And don't post here on phun until you do. Tiresome.

DDP73, RaiderCane, lagavulin and 8 others like this.
  14. Regulatori

Regulatori

I'm laughing at the comments here. We're talking about a top tier athlete that has spent most of her life in a gym/training. At 16 I bet she could probably leg press more than 50% on this forum.

It looks unnatural simply because most Olympic athletes don't retire/drop out at her age....and now that she can work out hard as she prefers (and not to be worried about too much bulk/bf%), she's going to achieve an insane body that can't be bought even with Kardashian money.

You simply can't buy an ass like that.

Nobody better post pics of Robert Forstemann here...it would be 5 pages of photoshop/implant comments, etc.. lol

15. wxy

wxy

Sorry guys, but that is the most obvious fake ass I've ever seen. That makes Kim Kardashian look all-natural. I'm not hating on McKayla, in fact I always thought she was hot. But this is just ridiculous.

Okay guys, I've lived a full life. Have at it [​IMG]

K-Fabery likes this.
  16. kevinstfx

kevinstfx Ten Years of Phun

A little genetics, a little exercising for 20 years, it all does a body great.

17. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

man that arse is insane!!

18. TBIB

TBIB

Well, I'm not absolutely certain, but I'm leaning towards them being fake. There's something odd the way it looks at first glance. I do understand anatomy and do workout myself. Squats are a full leg exercise and wouldn't just accelerate the glute muscles and hinder the rest, there would be equal distribution. The way it extends beyond the hip is unnatural. Glutes muscles have a more blocky shape than round.

I'm not against plastics surgery if done correctly. This is just a botched job. We need csi phun on this for further investigation...

19. Shambles

Shambles

It's really hard to tell. It looks good but it does look a little out of proportion. It's the width that seems a little off. I'm not complaining either way really, but I hope she hasn't had surgery because I'll take all natural every time if given the choice.

20. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

For the peeps who want to see it in motion, made a GIF.

[​IMG]

Implants or not, this is hot. That rhymed too...

dazzab87, buggaz, biguth and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.