1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Melina Perez Leaked

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by lobeskie, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fapperman

fapperman

That assuming there is vids. From what the leakers are saying there is none.

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

That would be a damn shame if it's true.

3. MrConnoisseur

MrConnoisseur

Given the seemingly intimate nature of the pics or stills, has to be Morrison/Mundo. These are the type you take for your boyfriend or husband.

I think it was multiple bottles. I know she showed off one of them but I think it was like 4 in a bag and she was implying that he was on roids and had to take them to get it up.
    Didn't she also go off in a twitter post about him without naming him?

4. fapperman

fapperman

Sorry guys I hate to burst your balloon of fun but the whited out object seems to be the water knob on the bathtub not a camera or suction cup dildo.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    torbetorbe, hustler077, swae and 3 others like this.
  5. J3scribe

Damn. o_O

6. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

It's a strange thing to white-out though....

7. Casadin

Casadin

Still a lot of the pics are anything but selfies and somehow i can't imagine anyone staying right next to melina taking pics like that lol. There are probably videos but some people are keeping quiet about it. There are at least a few leaked kaitlyn pics that we later saw were just screenshots from videos. In a few places people are talking that maybe the entire set is just screenshots and i'm kind of thinking there is a really big chance that this might be true. I hope we see some new stuff soon hopefully vids.

8. vgfan

vgfan

I did say it's likely not a suction cup dildo due to the size and shape so at least you've helped my case for it not being that. Still can't believe what kind of idiot would think it was.

9. glenglenson

glenglenson

so much speculation and its all wrong. No, Melina was not a cam girl, these aren't screenshots of videos yet to be released, no one is holding videos and keeping quiet about them for whatever reason. These were clearly taken with a Photobooth type application on a computer. you press the button and it gives you a countdown so you can pose. And i'm not gonna make a separate post in the kaitlyn thread, but the same people are incorrectly speculating there too. they're not a bunch of video screen shots, some pictures look the way the do because they were taken with front camera. the only kaitlyn videos are the ones that are out now, the rest of that 900 picture set is lame. about 40 pictures very similar to the ones that've leaked already in slightly different angles and then roughly 800 boring clothed selfies. can this be the end of the guessing now?

10. J3scribe

And we should accept your expert opinion why? :rolleyes:

ShockDog, RaiderCane and Nick Nolte like this.
  11. glenglenson

glenglenson

or keep living in pretend land, okay.

12. J3scribe

We don't know you from Adam, and yet you feel you can waltz on into the forum and expect people to accept your proclamation as if it were handed down from on high. Shit don't work like that around here cowboy.

Nick Nolte likes this.
  13. glenglenson

glenglenson

Well it says Staff Member under your name and yet you continue to make incorrect assumptions about the leaks, so I'd say forum seniority doesn't mean much as far as who knows what.

14. Casadin

Casadin

Well if you're right about kaitlyn then what is the point to not just leak the rest of the "boring" stuff? Doesn't make sence to keep clothed stuff away from the public but leak all (or almost all) the goods? There are more videos for sure. The set will probably leak till the end of the summer so i guess we'll see if we're just guessing and being wrong or we're guessing correctly.
    And people are talking about another melina set so even if you're right about what's leaked from her till now then there is hope for vids in the other set.

15. J3scribe

Prove I'm incorrect. Seriously, prove it.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up. I'm honest about my speculation. If you can't prove any of us wrong, then go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.