1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus, braless sideboob in open top & ass in tight jeans - Toluca Lake - 21/5/12,tag [ADDS]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by smith17, May 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

LOL, I think you're thinking of Shakey's Pizza....this is Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill. Much better food.
    It's right down the street from where she (and I) live which is why she walks there all the time with her dog.

2. Grathon

Grathon

Grow Up???
    You logged onto this forum for the only purpose to write this "moral superior piece of crap"?
    Your first post even!!!!

Does your superiors know you're lurking on "morally corrupt" places on the Internet like here??

Keep your pedo dreams for yourself (yes we know the most violent denouncers on moral grounds are the most likely predators), suck on some "morally elevating" book and pray that you will be "saved".
    Then at least one person on the planet is "saved": LOL!! :433::fing26:

3. Rated R

Rated R

Ohhhhhh Miley you know how to drive me so wild. Looooving those yummy perky titties. :yumyum:

:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

4. supersman

supersman

:bryce: and here's a :present: for you :censored::loser: don't come on here and just post and think it is alright because you are behind your computer. first of all youwant to see everyones reactions about how u are such :asshole:. Second you probably found this website by going on google and search "Miley Cyrus braless sideboob" and you had the audacity to click the link and probably:wank: to it. You also took your time to register to the website and basically say:ban: because you have nothing better to do with your boring pathetic life.
    The following smilie faces are the story of your day tomorrow
    :blowjob::eek:p::bukkake::3some::bonk::spanka::spank::boxe::maniac::wizard:
    (btw the last one makes perfect sense because you think you are so cool because you can do something that no one does and the it eats you:lol2:)

5. Scrubking

Scrubking

Do you have a camera? Why aren't you taking pics of Miley and her boobs when she walks by you half naked and posting them? HD video would be better.

6. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

LOL, I need to trade in my 2nd gen iPhone in for a new one, then I'll get the money shot, I guarantee.
    I just drove by and took this picture of that jeep she climbed into to prove I live there. It's right outside her little gated area and right around the corner from JL Hewitt's house.
    [​IMG]

jifffemann and driller195 like this.
  7. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Just use that camera for now. Not the best but itll do bro. Get that shot broski.

8. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

If you can get better pics than the paps, I'd be happy to send you a camera!

9. EricLindros

EricLindros

Wow, are you a rich famous person?

10. fee

fee

There's a good chance he works in the movie industry living in Toluca Lake. Universal and WB are located in North Hollywood. I believe Bob Hope used to live there. lol Cool part of Cali.

11. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

<translate>
    </translate>

Sums it up...

candyass likes this.
  12. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

In his defense.. it might have something to do with his/her water... might be contaminated ;)

Ramsfan and Sentinel67 like this.
  13. thergoatroper

thergoatroper

Fuck man if i was you id be over Miley like a rash that phone is Ok for pics but if you live near her as long as you keep your distance you could get some major win here.

14. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You sound worse than the pedophiles. Newsflash she is an adult woman! :p