1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Ms. Pretzel uhh I mean Linsay Lohan in a bikini by the pool

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by linusnc, May 27, 2005.

1. silitkuro

silitkuro

sorry, but who is that lady with white bikini? is that a bit of nip slip??? :D

2. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Lindsay, sort it out please.

[​IMG]

3. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

does this mean all the stupid discussions on the PLANET about her having fake tits are over?

cause all we talk about now is how sickly racky she is; must have been real tits all along...
    no wait, MAYBE she had them taken out.
    ya that's it.

4. jasenargo

jasenargo

damn ...seeing her now makes me depressed.

5. lotology

lotology

I'm so sad... She was so fucking hot before.

Oh well, at least she's using a PowerBook. I mean, that stands for something, right?

6. E1138

E1138

someone, get this girl some cheesburgers. she used to have such a nice body. At least she has not totally lost her ass, let's just hope someone intelligent in hollywood asks her to gain some weight to do a movie.

7. monkey5465

monkey5465

LOHAN SLAMS EATING DISORDER RUMOURS

LINDSAY LOHAN

Teen star LINDSAY LOHAN has slammed reports she is suffering from an eating disorder, insisting her new skinny frame is down to her strict fitness regime.

The RUMORS beauty, 18, shocked her fans earlier this year (05) by dying her trademark red hair blonde and losing her famously ample chest, although she insists her new look is only temporary for her next film FASHIONISTAS.

She explains, "I'm happy with my life, and I love food.

"I'm just in training for a movie that I really want to do."

After Fashionistas, Lohan is set to appear opposite TOM CRUISE in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE III.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/lohan slams eating disorder rumours

8. iNS3YNE

iNS3YNE

Dammn... that's just NOT sexy..!!!

9. wordman

wordman

i wanna fuck her sooooooo bad

10. TheGrizz

TheGrizz

She lost her Boobies!

11. lony65

lony65

Damn, what a shame! From smokin' hot teen fantasy to smoking, anorexic travesty! Sheesh, what a waist, er waste.

12. tamemonk

tamemonk

I want to call He-Man so he can go slay the Skeletor she has become.