1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Oops, Exposed, Nude, C-thru, Upskirt, Accidental & more - 0pen thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by [.Nyu], Feb 21, 2006.

1. medievil

medievil

I agree..just played with the pics a little and definitely she is wearing a square pastie.. you can see it clearly in the first pic (Right nipple area) with a simple brightness contrast adjustment

bigwillee likes this.
  2. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm a squirter ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Don't see the nip

bigwillee likes this.
  3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

How about instead of relying on image processing & arguing, we let the pics speak for themselves in this thread, and leave the x-ray'd images & discussion to the x-ray thread??

bigwillee, wookiee and xXxLove like this.
  4. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

How about you stop taking yourself so fucking seriously? Occasionally, talk of x-ray technique is going to bleed into the see-thru section of this thread. Big fucking deal. Get over it.

banedon76 likes this.
  5. silversurfer_

silversurfer_

No it isn't but if one of you talented gents like C - through sees these recent hayden pixs pls show some skills and put it in xray thread she looks lonely ;)

bigwillee likes this.
  6. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

There you go again, because people don't see what you think you see. Is this always going to turn into a debate about every picture you post? Talk about taking oneself too seriously, what a joke.

bigwillee likes this.
  7. greenjelly

greenjelly

Do you guys remember the new rule? If you have to argue over whether or not you can see anything (this time with the help of technology) it's not a good shot. Just call this one a swing and a miss and move the &%*# on. Wait til she's in Playboy or a Showtime series and THEN get excited. Damn.

bigwillee likes this.
  8. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

What the shit are you talking about? If you don't see it, you don't see it. I'm not claiming to have Superman vision. My point was that people bitching that someone dared to mention X-Rays outside of the X-Ray thread is absurd. Nobody was fighting or arguing until you and C-Thru showed up to bitch about everything. Christ.

bigwillee likes this.
  9. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

calm down gents.

10. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Who here wants a week off?

I'm going to bed now but I'm leaving my browser open to this post. When I come back later and reload this page, if I see any more posts concerning the above pointless argument, I will assume that means you would like a hiatus and will therefor grant your wish, no questions asked.

Thank this post if you understand what I'm getting at.

phoenix, Cy, Loser and 33 others like this.
  11. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

I hope you don't mind the honest question, J3scribe. I got banned for a week because I responded to being personally insulted by another user, if I remember correctly. So mods here turn a blind eye to personal attacks/insults by another user toward another user, but not to being "disobeyed"? Could you/another mod direct me to the forum rules? I'd like to educate myself.

12. johnnywash

johnnywash

I'm with you, I'm sick of the bitching. Could you also reiterate that this thread is for shots without x-ray processing? Just because there is a lull in what is available does not mean we need to artificially bump this thread with processed pictures.

13. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=972142

Loser, willyd and J3scribe like this.
  14. S-type

S-type Be happy! Be kind! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

No, invisibl, you were banned for being a smartass to a Mod, namely J3scribe, - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=76424&page=883&p=6767281&viewfull=1#post6767281 - and it seems like you're pushing your luck again! With the same Mod! After nearly six years on phun, if you need directing to the rules, or are oblivious to discussions about acceptable behaviour and good manners, then you don't deserve to be here!

And lo and behold, your sparring partner is Alyson Hannigan's Tampon again!

My inclination is to give you another week off for being a smartass again, and to even out the injustice by giving Alyson Hannigan's Tampon a fortnight for being obstreperous on both occasions!

But I'll leave it to J3scribe this time.

Cy, Loser, halbie and 4 others like this.
  15. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I think you got banned for a smart ass comment directed at me, if I'm not mistaken, it had nothing to do with the previous argument over what might have been a nipple.

Which brings us to the larger issue: This thread is not meant for debate. If you and tampon and whoever else was involved would like to pick up where you left off, go start a thread about it in the General Forum and argue to your heart's content, using any sort of verbiage you choose, because that's what that forum is for and the rules of engagement are whatever you choose them to be, within the limits of good sportsmanship of course.
    Another good point. If you guys want to analyze the hell out of a pic with photoshop manipulation, do it in the x-ray thread or, as suggested above, create and link to a thread in the General Forum. That's where debate belongs and more involved points of view should be discussed.

But know this for sure: If I see the same members going through the same debating process in here again, next time I won't be commenting on it, you'll just be gone for 2 weeks - or maybe a month, depends on how I feel at the time. And anyone else who feels like debating in here will likely get time off as well. You've been warned.

vimes, tunde1, Bucky1 and 18 others like this.
  16. Mint

Mint

AnnaLynne McCord's furry bits...
    [​IMG]

17. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:scratchchin: :tapedshut:

bigwillee and huffy123 like this.
  18. renegade

renegade ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Please post photos...
    Just sayin'...

bigwillee and wookiee like this.
  19. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

Unknown photoshoot? Anyone have higher res? Full set?

This is definitely xray-able ;)

klim01, djmongon, salisburyv and 23 others like this.
  20. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Mary Tamm (Time Lord Romana I from Doctor Who) | See-Thru to Nipple

One bit of lingerie, and one dress on:

Imagebam:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

OR

Imgbox:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:arrow: A GIF of Mary's only full frontal nudity - and a mini-tribute to this lovely lady and talented actress that passed away in July - can be found in the Celebrity GIF Thread HERE.