1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Oops, Exposed, Nude, C-thru, Upskirt, Accidental & more - 0pen thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by [.Nyu], Feb 21, 2006.

1. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Damn, there's those pesky pasties again. I'm really beginning to dislike them (the pasties that is). :p
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Credit Spiderswims for these 2.
    Ypu can find more pics of varying quality here

2. ratfink

ratfink

See, now, that is unfortunate. And the moment my eye realized it wasn't going to behold nippage, it was instantly drawn to the cold sore on that girl's lip in the background... :yuck:

Loser, sigfried1972 and wookiee like this.
  3. ShitSandwich

ShitSandwich

shudder!

bigwillee likes this.
  4. nudece1eb

nudece1eb

fantastic

5. trooper666

trooper666

Stills from the stage version of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

6. rahutaksa

rahutaksa

>> ITS Roxanne Pallett's Granny Panties Upskirt on Stage

sigfried1972 and tomalan like this.
  7. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

8. wookiee

[​IMG] [​IMG]

More in varying quality here.

SlayerD59, kiki83, djmongon and 23 others like this.
  9. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

But why didn't you post HQ when it exist in the thread you're linking to? So you know that there is HQ but you are still posting lower quality, I really don't understand you.

Colonel Colon, tomalan, Linq and 3 others like this.
  10. PhuckYou

PhuckYou

11. billy0911

billy0911

A Stunning woman, very beautiful, and god what she could do to me ha

12. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

13. wookiee

Check post #13790 for your answer.

RKS and M3ss1ah like this.
  14. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I have already read that post of you, but this is a whole new case because this time you posted 2 lower quality pics and linked us to a thread where there was HQ posted before your post here, also I saw that you had clicked thanks to that particular post with the HQ so you've had known that there is HQ but nonetheless you posted here the MQ. That's what i don't understand. You don't have excuses this time. This is not a thread about links, you have to post the pics here in thumbnails in the best possible quality, that's something that you're not doing. I think everyone would prefer HQ over LQ, right? I'm not the only that critisize you about that but you're still doing it over and over again. :)

Colonel Colon likes this.
  15. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Poor wookiee, all the time and effort he puts in here and people still moan :(

The worst part is, the people that moan are often not even contributors themselves. I'm not sure about this particular case (and I'm sure Mr. Kempt contributes a lot) but few users here do as much as wookiee. If you're going to moan at someone, moan at people like me who don't post any pics, or better yet, moan at the lurkers who don't even offer thanks to the hard-working posters here! :shock:

Keep it up wookiee, most of us appreciate it! :)

16. Gentleman Ghost

Gentleman Ghost Formerly Secret Squirrel!

Really? There is no rule that says we have to post the best version of any particular picture. Sure we would naturally want the best but that doesn't mean we are necessarily going to get it. Besides he linked the thread in order to let us view the HQ versions, as well as any other pictures that may surface over time to cover all bases.

This thread is not suppose to be a one stop shop for all pictures of this nature. This thread more or less serves as a means of letting us know there is something a particular celebrity has done that is more naughty than usual. And that is why I am subscribed to this thread, as I'm not going to scour through numerous threads when I can just come here and usually get the best content that happens to happen. And if I feel so inclined, I can search and most likely find more here and elsewhere of whatever catches my fancy in particular.

Gosh some people just are never satisfied. You'd probably complain about him not posting every single HQ picture of her in that particular moment, if he did opt to post the HQ versions.

17. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

i think the rules of this thread should be changed, if a post contains words with no photos, its be deleted imediatly

hayabusa342, newcom, Bigol64 and 5 others like this.
  18. bitolamkd

bitolamkd Ten Years of Phun

bigwillee, Loser, c-through and 9 others like this.
  19. wookiee

There are no H/Q's of this nip slip yet, so, deal with it. :p
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Credit Spiderswims for these.
    The rest and some other shots in L/Q & H/Q here

SlayerD59, klim01, djmongon and 26 others like this.
  20. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

That thread is good for discussion and disputes, but don't expect any results or changes to come from it (I found).
    But it does take away banter from here which is good, yet I am bantering now :rolleyes:

bigwillee and Loser like this.