1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Oops, Exposed, Nude, C-thru, Upskirt, Accidental & more - 0pen thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by [.Nyu], Feb 21, 2006.

1. fletch2377

fletch2377

i am a nobody, but atleast he posts something, him, golf, and wookie seem to be the only ones keeping the thread alive, without posts, thread dies,

2. aaa333

aaa333

2 of those people post current or neat old things we haven't seen.

1 of those people spams the page with 30 5 year old pam anderson posts so new stuff gets buried.

I'm fine with someone posting what they like or are interested in, but basically spamming the thread with old reposts isn't keeping the thread alive imo.

1 person likes this.
  3. sleazoid

sleazoid

Maybe you've seen it all, but that doesn't mean we all have. Is there a rule that says posts in this thread has to be "new"? How does "new stuff" get buried? Can't you specifically view new posts?

4. aaa333

aaa333

Sleazoid, I don't think I speak for everyone. Let me explain myself better. I don't think everyone has seen what he posts, but a common complaint seems to be that a lot of people have.

I'm not anti Tavinho. I want him to stay. I'm not anti his posts. I'm just anti his stuff here in this thread, because... if there is some precedent or spirit of this thread, it is that it is mostly new stuff. Again, I'm not speaking for all the people complaining, but I feel many would agree.

I like posts. I like people participating. But his posts are mostly old stuff. When I say "new" I don't mean new posts, but time wise new. An example would be, I don't know, if a celeb you like has something in here, most of the time it is hot off the press so to speak. Tavinho posts a bunch of reposts of recent stuff or things that I (and many of us) saw on WWTDD 7 years ago, and all in one pic per post posts. That's my complaint about "new" stuff. If say, something sexy happened today, it is easy to miss when it is between 20 Tavinho posts that are all five years old and of people he likes.

That really isn't a huge deal, it just seems different here. This is a well run board, and a well run thread, and again--it seems to go against the spirit of the deal.

If Tavinho had a "My collection" post in CelebExtra, I would enjoy it! I would click on it! I like that the guy seems to want to post. Great. I just am questioning if this is the spot to do it? Get where I (and I'd venture others share these thoughts) am coming from?

1 person likes this.
  5. trolha555

trolha555 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Yes.

6. trolha555

trolha555 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Oh good!
    For a moment I thought you were someone important that doesn't give a fuck for rules or for what others post.
    Want to see old stuff, do a search.

7. Supernova

Supernova

Arguments are soooooooo boooooring!

5 people like this.
  8. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Tati Neves

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11 people like this.
  9. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Josie Gibson

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17 people like this.
  10. golf2live

golf2live ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

All - Just to be fair, much of what I've posted here is not new to the web. I do perform a search of this thread to ensure that whatever I'm posting hasn't appeared HERE before. I'm frustrated by the reposts as well, but it's not as though these pics were taken yesterday.

And I do include the subject's name in the title, as requested.

With that in mind, I submit Frankie Essex from Britain's "The Only Way is Essex", and there's a nice surprise in that first one...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15 people like this.
  11. golf2live

golf2live ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Frederique Bel, born in March of 1975, is a French model and actress.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

22 people like this.
  12. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Rihanna

[​IMG]

22 people like this.
  13. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Kim Kardashian

[​IMG]

18 people like this.
  14. honky

honky

miley slip from her instagram

[​IMG]

17 people like this.
  15. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Kate Upton

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22 people like this.
  16. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Miley Cyrus

[​IMG]

17 people like this.
  17. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Miley Cyrus

[​IMG]

19 people like this.
  18. kelly1066

kelly1066

It's NOT a pussy slip...... Compare her other pix from this night, and you will see she's wearing flesh coloured panties... Of which you see the edge of in the image :(

Great pix nonetheless, and current.... Keep it up. ;)

19. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

A similar angle is here, in the 4th pic, but nothing similar to see.

3 people like this.
  20. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

What problem my friend, thank you very much I added some more pictures of this delicious in my collection. :comp2: