1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Oops, Exposed, Nude, C-thru, Upskirt, Accidental & more - 0pen thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by [.Nyu], Feb 21, 2006.

1. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

You are just dumping shit in here for the sake of doing so. That is a clip from a movie 'Girls Against Boys', not an candid shot that belongs here.

9 people like this.
  2. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

The education is amazing that you have to live with shit for brains and judge everything as shit, but thank you for the photo reflect. And if you think you can do better then please post.

1 person likes this.
  3. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

My shit for brains tells me that you might want to reconsider how you address other users. You have been called out by more then one user for posts made in this thread that do not belong here, for various reasons (ie. not candid, not nude, not see through, not accidental, not even close).

I know I can do better, but doing better isn't about quantity, it's about quality.

7 people like this.
  4. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

I do not have to rethink anything because who is being attacked me. I repeat I have never called anything other shit and you do not have education. come on posting some pictures for us.

5. kelly1066

kelly1066

A nobody with 75 posts calling out one (a moderator too) with 36877...? Now this should be fun...!!?? lol

1 person likes this.
  6. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

I do martial arts and one of the fundamentals is: "respect above all else."
    So no matter how much posts you have, not the right to be rude to other member that striving to put content in this forum.

7. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Nabilla Benattia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

30 people like this.
  8. Perfect4ths

You are not being attacked, you are being questioned and directed to fall in line with the previous standards of this thread.

Thanks, but former Mod, handed in my red cape a couple years ago. And post count doesn't matter, it's just a number, kinda like stripes on a black belt.

Yeah, yeah, we've all done martial arts, shall we count the number of stripes on our black belts? Mine is 7 btw.

Regardless, you are not be disrespected, nor is anyone being rude, just trying to get you to understand and comply.

4 people like this.
  9. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

In many jurisdictions (countries, states, provinces, municipalities), the mere utterance (such as a post), whether direct of indirect, is a criminal offense. If identified (see your privacy settings and links to social media), a criminal complaint can be prosecuted since all the evidence is public.

When a forum is moderated, some jurisdictions extend the liability to moderators. Some phunners, including mods, are getting exposed to criminal liabilities. Be warned.

Another case in point ... http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1295849

1 person likes this.
  10. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Sorry still think this unnecessary discussion because it is caused by some members who do not like my post and it is impossible to please everyone, but I think it's a minority because in 77 posts have 1,485 thanks. And I have to note that this interpretation causes thread to be very large, how to understand: oops,Exposed, Nude, C-throu, accidential & more.
    for example: cleavage is exposed?
    topless is nude?
    caps upskirt in movie no is upskirt?
    What interpret as "& more"?

Congratulations keep your workout your whole life.

oss!

1 person likes this.
  11. kickass

kickass

Dude just stop being difficult n let us enjoy the thread.

12. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Lindsay Lohan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11 people like this.
  13. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Cool! Agreed! :beerchug:

14. S-type

S-type Waiting for Godot Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I'm making a public intervention here, tavinho, so that others can see what I'm saying to you.

I'm getting weary of the constant complaints about your attitude and behaviour in this thread, and I'm hoping it's simply down to a misunderstanding on your part.

This thread was not intended to show professional models simply contriving to show off their attributes in staged situations or basic revealing poses. Nor does going bra-less in deliberately chosen thin tight tops, and consequently showing "pokies", suggest anything other than a conscious choice on their part, but maybe some of this thread's aficionados might not be too critical of a few of those?

However, the thread was primarily created to be the repository of images of our celeb goddesses of pop, cinema and fashion suffering the embarrassment of accidental dress malfunctions and unintentional flesh-revealing slip-ups such as hems rising when leaving vehicles, and "opaque" garments that turn out to be transparent when wetted or brightly lit, etc., etc..

Please respect the OP's aim!

6 people like this.
  15. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Not to be misunderstood is to interpret what the thread asks, but I'm too tired to explain these contradictions, many other posts in the past have pokies transparencies etc..

And I did not realize all the fuss with the other members will be it's because I'm Brazilian. I could sitar the other posts but I will not do that.But that you like to point out my alleged errors you could navigate the thread and find out yourself.

And I'm not going to discuss or Reply to nobody if the moderators deem my irregular post please delete and do not disturb me.

16. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

Lea Michele

[​IMG]

17 people like this.
  17. kickass

kickass

what does being brazilian have to do with anything?

18. mistersister

mistersister BANNED

LOL! Begging for a ban.

Look, dude, you've been told by numerous people to cut the shit. So either cut the shit or get lost.

2 people like this.
  19. mistersister

mistersister BANNED

Already posted here.

Seriously, tavinho. Enough.

6 people like this.
  20. tavinho

tavinho BANNED

How old are you? looks like a whiny baby that is fueling the discussion will grow and take care of their posts.
    Is a sad people like you who like to see things get bad.