1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF [Pics & Vids] Drea de Matteo Megathread

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by jaklin, Aug 27, 2023.

1. ghost68

ghost68 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

wowww

2. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

3. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

4. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

SOON. VERY SOON....

5. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

6. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

7. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

8. Olympique1234

Olympique1234 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Drea de Matteo in leather Lingerie 11/20/2023

[​IMG] [​IMG]

ag2ake, AleksandarBig, guezor and 9 others like this.
  9. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

Is it just me or does it seem like she is really beginning to have fun with this Onlfans thing? Sure it is a way of making money but she is stepping up her game or maybe just getting more comfortable with it. I don't think she will go naked or explicit but just push the envelope a bit more

10. Bwar111

Bwar111

I mean I don't underestimate simps but how long are people realistically gonna pay for swimsuits and booty shorts when you can open instagram and see stuff twice as revealing?

Pooterscoo and Guyute729 like this.
  11. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Nothing exciting...as usual.

12. Guyute729

Guyute729

100% this. I mean, don't get me wrong she still has some hotness left in her tank. But this is as much as people are going to get here, and the clock is ticking age wise. And the fact people actually pay for it blows my mind.

Although to her it's gotta be like found money. With the amount and frequencies she posts, it's not like these are all day professional shoots. She probably took one afternoon and knocked out enough content to fill up the next few months

13. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

14. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

15. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Insta/OF what's the difference?

sitonb10, Guyute729, Loser and 5 others like this.
  16. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

17. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

About $15 per month.

18. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

It never ceases to amaze me that anyone pays anything for any of this stuff. It seems to be the ridiculously overpriced cheesy poofs version of official sites. For $9.95 a month, 25 years ago you could join juliestrain.com and get all of the current content, all of the special members only stuff, and about 5,000 pictures videos etc. She had a chat board, sent out Christmas cards, would wish you a happy birthday, blah blah.
    Today, you join an only fans for more money, get 1/100th of the content, they try desperately to keep you from being able to keep any of it etc.

papasosaj and Perfect4ths like this.
  19. papasosaj

papasosaj

I think the (supposed) direct connection to the model is the draw for OF. The sites went to back in the day didn’t offer that, or even plausibly pretend to. Now, you can even chat with these girls. Again, supposedly. I know in many cases their boyfriends handle it or whatever, and in no case do you actually have a shot. It’s a parasocial thing.

Though I even went for it once. This smokeshow I used to work with has one, to my shock, so I threw $15 at a three photo set. Not because I want to simp; i used a fake name. I just wanted to see her naked! And it’s way better than this, with nudity, just the nipples were covered. But, knowing that she won’t properly show everything, I’ll never pay another dime. And I know that’s not the common use case.

kabnt2005 likes this.
  20. lump13

lump13 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks.