1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF [Pics & Vids] Veronica Victoria / Veronica Perasso Megathread

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by battlerope, Sep 23, 2022.

1. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Veronica Victoria / Veronica Perasso 54 - My Trainer Gave me a Cream Pie
    I heard my phone buzz and it was a text from my trainer saying i needed to be at the gym NOW, I rushed down still in my pjs only to find him standing there with his MONSTER COCK He got me on my knees and I took his cock all the way down after, he bent me over, teased my holes and fucked me raw I couldnt help but gasp as he fucked me harder and harder until he came right in my tight pussy He Creampie filled me so good that I started to drip right out... fuck this was so good
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

424mb / 09:36 / 720*1280 / mp4

filejoker
    Veronica_Perasso_54_-_My_Trainer_Gave_me_a_Cream_Pie.mp4 (424.0 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/5d961ef75e80f/Veronica_Perasso_54_-_My_Trainer_Gave_me_a_Cream_Pie.mp4

2. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Veronica Victoria / Veronica Perasso 55 - Pantyhose Fantasy
    I put on a new pair of black nylons and my mind immediately started thinking about what we would do if you were here... I'm not in a rush at all so I start out by oiling up my tits for you and playing with them nice and close to the camera before getting on my chair and bending over and ripping a hole in my pantyhose to reveal my now soaked pussy... I can help but grab my vibrator and use my fingers to cum so hard for you papi and after I cum, I turn around and spread and twerk my ass right in your face
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

401mb / 09:05 / 1280*720 / mp4

filejoker
    Veronica_Perasso_55_-_Pantyhose_Fantasy.mp4 (401.1 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/6bec0f0b72729/Veronica_Perasso_55_-_Pantyhose_Fantasy.mp4

3. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Veronica Victoria / Veronica Perasso 56 - After Sun Solo Fuck
    Came back from the pool today and well...I just couldn't just help myself I made sure to tease my body before using my new toys to make my pussy drip all the way to the floor....Oiled up my hands and massaged my sensitive nipples till I was moaning and finally untied my bottoms to rub my clit Just wait till I get the dildo out
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

501mb / 11:22 / 720*1280 / mp4

filejoker
    Veronica_Perasso_56_-_After_Sun_Solo_Fuck.mp4 (501.5 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/5ec2cc1f3fdc1/Veronica_Perasso_56_-_After_Sun_Solo_Fuck.mp4

4. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Veronica Victoria / Veronica Perasso 57 - Tiny Bikini
    Something about having a tiny bikini on, just makes me extra horny...like seriously horny so I made sure to take my time and tease my body with a nice layer of oil.. I love the way my skin feels as my hands glide against it my pussy is dripping before I even get the bikini off. I have no time for toys so i start to tease and fuck myself with my fingers hard until I cum right on my fingers i couldn't help but take a taste... I hope you don't mind
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

451mb / 10:14 / 720*1280 / mp4

filejoker
    Veronica_Perasso_57_-_Tiny_Bikini.mp4 (451.7 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/dbe90614d53c6/Veronica_Perasso_57_-_Tiny_Bikini.mp4

zhorra likes this.
  5. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

6. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

7. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

zhorra likes this.