1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Rebekah Vardy Nude Leak

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Dozer, May 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysterme

mysterme

The guy that killed John Lennon wanted to do something shocking and provocative to steal his fame and become world renowned.

Nearly 40 years later and fame at any cost is still creating new victims every day.

2. kelly1066

kelly1066

he's so famous, you can't recall his name.... i'll help you.... Mark Chapman.

IIsteveII and K_Will like this.
  3. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

You are not allowed to post collections, it is off topic and against the rules.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    Dozer and hefestus like this.
  4. mysterme

mysterme

Yeah, give him what he wants ;)

mmikehunt and tsharp like this.
  5. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I don't see the original post, but the pictures in your reply to him offend me so I am reporting you.:pat:

6. iole

iole ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

7. Dozer

Dozer

There definitely needs to be some clarity around this kind of content.

8. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

2. Banned Content

a. No images, still or moving, are permitted of anyone under the age of 18, unless they are subordinate or background figures in multi-party or group pictures, are appropriately and modestly dressed, if not fully clothed, and are not the focus of any attention. Moderator discretion applies.
    If you have any doubts or questions concerning under-18's in images you would like to post, feel free to consult a member of Staff first

---------------------

Kids can be in pictures as per the above.

A parent with a 13 year old that is dressed like a hooker, we would delete that. Katy Holmes walking Suri around in sweat pants is ok. Nursing has been allowed the entire time.

For the nursing links noted above, you're warned in the title what the content will be if you don't want to look at that stuff, no problem. Don't. The baby is not being sexualized. No one is looking at that wanting to have sex with the baby, they want to see more of the tit.

The mother might need a psychiatrist for wanting to post that so much, she can pretend she's doing it because it's a 'beautiful act of nature' but we all know she's just looking for likes & 'wish that was me on your tit comments' which is an actual addiction involving dopamine on the brain much like one has with nicotine or crack/cocaine, but alas, unlike crack/cocaine she won't go to jail.

Collections though are not allowed with the exception of someone celebrating a milestone like hitting 50K posts are something. That stands.

:tup:

--------------------------------------------------

Now let's get back on track to Rebekah or however she spells it or we'll have to lock the thread.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  9. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

I offer the positive viewpoint of giving the benefit of the doubt to people who post some version of "who?" (and I'll be honest, I think that exact thing of probably 80% of the posts I click on) I figure that all they really mean is "dang it, I wish it was _____ [fav A-list celeb] showing her boob/butt/squirting video, but I guess this chick is still hot anyways so whatevs."

The reality is that if we were inundated with even 1 good leak from a "real" celeb each day, there would be zero of these "who" types of posts, because we'd all be happy and the only people who would click on the B/C/Z-list threads would be people who know them. Then we could get back to arguing about said A-list celebs' pet political causes :)

Def30 and virus115 like this.
  10. Bribi

Bribi

Boy do people know how to ruin everything.
    Good job guys, once again a job well done.

11. Big Bamboo!

A good job? TWO (same) pictures of Rebekah Vardy (circa 2005) topless!
    Talk about set the bar low.. :lol:

12. philip

philip

It's ridiculous. If you don't find the person to be a celebrity do not open the thread and/or post in it. Let the mods do their job and if they do not think it's a worthy post they'll remove it. Pissing and moaning just opens up the same cycle. Person bitches => derails thread => thread turns into a bickering match => thread locked. Rinse and repeat.

13. alanm999

alanm999

I know I may get banned for this but.....

Actually he was talking about the likes of you, the self appointed moderator, barging into threads.

Maybe you ought to follow the old adage 'It is better to be quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and confirm it'.

mmikehunt, sleazoid99 and Dozer like this.
  14. Big Bamboo!

Haha Haha! See the little banner under my username that says Movers & Shakers? Only a handful of people have been issued them by Admin, It means Respected influencer and I like to guide members in the right direction.. After my post advising the member his post was deleted by Admin and rightly so, it was a collection and not on topic or a milestone post.
    Now I have no idea why you feel the need to insult me because I advised someone on the rules, I really don't care..
    However if I was a Moderator (I have no desire to be) You would be a long way down my list on who I hit with the ban hammer.
    How about you put your dick back in your panties and chill out.

15. Dozer

Dozer

To be fair pretty much all the negativity in this post, moaning and splitting hairs has come from your account. As a new user my impression of this website is completely different than I expected being called Phun.org, quite the opposite infact.

No doubt you mean well by "guiding users in the right direction" and your badge of honour has been earned by good internet deeds along the way. Some of your posts come across as unnecessary and pretentious though.

iole and mmikehunt like this.
  16. iole

iole ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I find you very contemptuous

mmikehunt, chop-suey and sleazoid99 like this.
  17. sleazoid99

sleazoid99

Movers & Shakers...WOW! /s

Your comments in this thread certainly aren't what I'd expect of some so "respected".

18. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Well kids it was fun while it lasted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.