1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Rhian Sugden - topless selfie

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Fingy, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warpigg

Warpigg

Bath water seems to match!!!!! Muwuwuwuwhahahahaha:D:D:D

hubbdaddy likes this.
  2. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

the puss shots won’t be her but god bless you for the other ones!!

3. blaws

blaws BANNED

So let's say the pussy is fake... what do people get out of it by sending around fake pussy shots of an obscure glamour model?

4. Underfodaa

Underfodaa

Increase the set value for trading.

5. Acciarito

Acciarito

There's simply no reason to believe it's legit; I could make a no-less-convincing Michelle Obama set in two minutes.

6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I like Rhian. I like pussy. I like to think that's Rhian's pussy. And if it isn't, who fucking cares? It's not like you will ever see it in person anyway, so why be a pedantic fucktard?

That's rhetoric. I really don't care why you want to be pedantic fucktard.

If you can prove something ain't what it's presented to be, yay for you. But if not, why ruin the illusion? It's all just rock and roll fantasy anyway.

TERRASTAR18 and tunk87 like this.
  7. Acciarito

Acciarito

Are you always this needlessly abrasive?

Why does it matter if photos presented as real are actually fake? Did you really ask that question? And did you really expect me to answer it? Christ...

It should be obvious that it's not the responsibility of sceptics to 'prove something ain't what it's presented to be' here, any more than it would be in a thread in which I post what I claim to be snaps of Michelle Obama's beaver. Reasons for this should be pretty clear.

Furthermore, I think it's strange that you don't think this is cruel to the model. It's bad enough to have legitimate photos stolen; it doesn't seem any better to have people spuriously attributing explicit content to you.

8. blaws

blaws BANNED

You should be banned. It's people like you who are the most annoying on the internet. You want the woman to hold up a picture ID with every nude picture.

9. Acciarito

Acciarito

You've got to be kidding. Yeah, it's an ID in every photo that I'm after; how about merely not stealing a bunch of photos from her OnlyFans then tossing in some random shots of a snatch?

Christ, are you that dense? You can't grasp that if the set at least featured some with-face photos that weren't already publicly posted by the model, it might add just a little credibility?

vgfan likes this.
  10. J3scribe

I established my place here years ago. If you don't like me, I don't fucking care. I've contributed more to this forum's health and well being than you will ever know.
    We don't have to allow leaks at all but the forum owner seems to like them, so there you go. Lodge your complaint with cayne. If he doesn't flat out ignore you I'm sure he will politely tell you to fuck off in the nicest terms possible. That's his style.

jws, alanm999, Def30 and 2 others like this.
  11. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Pussy looks too perfect to be real.
    If it is her pussy then she is my perfect woman. :notworthy:

12. mmaphd

mmaphd

She's known to be fully bald, so this landing strip doesn't seem to be her anyway.

Chamber36 likes this.
  13. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

And you've given no reason to think it's fake either. How do you know it's not her?

14. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

wish she had 10 GB :(

15. jws

jws 15 Year Member

Regardless, the pics, all of them, are nice. And appreciated.

Def30 likes this.
  16. kelly1066

kelly1066

I love it how some newbie always has to come here and try make a name for themselves; while choosing to berate a moderator! Ten posts to the good, most to slag off a guy who's already proven his worth, and not much else... Talk about being a prize plonker.

Cornelius4129 likes this.
  17. Owney

Owney ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's Scribe just being Scribe. The living embodiment that proves absolute moderator power corrupts moderators absolutely!

robbeef, vgfan and Kev585 like this.
  18. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

lol, funnily enough i don’t think scribe was being a dick in this case. and i say that as someone that’s been banned by the bloke before!

alanm999 likes this.
  19. J3scribe

I inclined to agree the pussy shots aren't genuine so I've removed them from my post.

20. J3scribe

How am I corrupt? I do this job for free. Corrupt. pfft :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.