1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Saoirse Ronan - Topless in How i Live Now (request for pics)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by UltimateJF7, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

except those are two very clearly seperately filmed sceanes its possible she was oj with the darker more distant sceane but not the more well lit more up close one and no ones bursting my bubble oine way or another just pointing out there realy isnt proof either way atm

2. iggyiggy

iggyiggy

Wow, some of you REALLY hold out hope that you're seeing the actual actress naked. You guys should really get used to the fact that, if you don't see an actress' face in the same shot, it is probably not her.

A merkin lying on a table? For fuck sake.

3. The_Champ

The_Champ

The body double is even in the credits. It's 100% not her.

4. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

no more so that the people that are always 100% positive its not the actress no matter what the proof is otherwise even when the actresses tehmselves talk about their nude scenes
    im simply objective and open to all possibilities until there is ACCUAL proof one way or the other

5. The_Champ

The_Champ

If you wanna fap to her body double be my guest.

6. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

you probably one of those people that argued it was abody doiuble for rosario dawson in her recent full body scene too wernt you lol

7. The_Champ

The_Champ

I have no interest in Rosario Dawson so why would I want to post there. But you fapped off to her body double ignoramus, read and weep.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/film-tv/mum-speaks-role-body-double-6311559

Told you so.:wavey:

Don't be so gullible next time, open your eyes and think with your brain.

8. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

first off you assume i faped to anything and if i were to fap to teh body double she has a nice body whats wrong with that ?

secondly my point was as it often is on this site when dealing with trolls that making statements as if they were fact without factual proof is both stupid and assinine

until facts come out anything is possible

jumping to conclusions on either side of things is lack of using ones brain as opposed to keeping an open mind and discussing all possibilities

9. The_Champ

The_Champ

But this was fact with actual proof and so obvious only a really ignorant person would fall for it. Keeping an open mind is one thing but to stick your head in the sand is another. The body double was in the credits for crying out loud, what more proof do you need?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.