1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett Moffatt nude in MTV Beauty School CoP Outs

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SHARPY, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazzysima

dazzysima

I'm from Newcastle and if you're from Bishop Auckland you're not a Geordie, you're more of a Mackem. I don't care what freely-editable Wikipedia says.

2. dazzysima

dazzysima

The Bishop Auckland accent is not a Geordie accent.

For your 'fucking noobs' I raise you a 'fucking southerners'.

Look at a map or something and see how far Bishop Auckland is from Newcastle.

3. kelly1066

kelly1066

Or "Northern Monkeys" & "Southern fairies" as they put it in Lock Stock. Loved that Lenny McLean.

4. richburd000

richburd000

She had (still does maybe) suffered with Bells Palsy when she was younger.

She is one of the girls that is more likeable when you are watching her rather than viewing pictures, Her charm is her witt!

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  5. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

London to Newcastle is a bit less than the distance from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh. You fuckers are basically arguing about hoagies.

:D:D:D

J3scribe, Manaconda and cathray like this.
  6. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

It's about 25 miles you fucking idiot... The x21 bus goes straight there.
    It's hardly far is it?
    Who the fuck are you anyway.?

7. dazzysima

dazzysima

There's a bus that goes from Heathrow to Newcastle. Suppose they have the same accent as well? What shit logic.

We don't have the same accent, trust me. Just accept it.

I don't see how you think you have more knowledge on this than me who actually knows the differences in her accent and an actual Geordie accent. I can spot it a mile off but you probably can't.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  8. kelly1066

kelly1066

I think this thread need LOCKING before folks say things they can't take back....? Scribe, where are you? :eek:

9. Big Bamboo!

No need to look it Kelly...

Some noob getting all bent out of shape and sensitive because I said a girl from near Newcastle has a Geordie accent (and she does) is by this forums standard very funny.

:). However I did ask my mate Big Geordie Dave for clarification and he said technically she is not a Geordie but her accent would be generally Geordie.

So I win noob! Big Dave the Geordie said so ...

Now check yo'self before you wreck yo'self..... BURRRRRN! :D

10. Vits

Vits

I mean, I feel I have to contribute here. I'm actually from Bishop Auckland, I used to live in the same street as Scarlett and would definitely not call myself a Geordie. The accent is similar but nowhere near as strong.
    I guess if you're not from the Northeast, I can see how you'd be hard pushed to tell the difference, a lot of my online friends say I have a Geordie accent.

All this being said though, I reckon Scarlett started putting on a broader accent for tele because no-one else round here sounds like that. If you watch Gogglebox, her parents sound totally different to her.

11. Big Bamboo!

That's all I'm saying fella...
    I didn't want to get dragged into juvenile argument about an accent...
    Most people would identify her accent 'Geordie' ...
    Thank you for your input. :)

12. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

All this about all the different British accents is really fascinating, but as an American I can only imagine you guys having this conversation with either a standard RP accent or sounding like DIck Van Dyke from Mary Poppins

13. irishwhip

irishwhip

nobody from east london has ever sounded like dick van dyke. ever.

14. kelly1066

kelly1066

NO ONE in England sounds like DVD..!! Lol. Not even yer lovable ole cock-er-knees..... Though born in Worcester, having lived in Birmingham most of my life, I sound mostly like a slightly less brummie Jasper Carrott. (comedian, you tube him if his name means nothing) But then he does put on the accent for the sake of his comedy routines, just like Scarlett puts on her stronger 'North-East' twang when necessary.... Knew I'd get this back on topic somehow... ;)

RP? Robert Pattinson?? he's public school anyhow, so never going to be representative of general english accents.

MadAsAHatter likes this.
  15. SDLRob

SDLRob

RP... Really Posh?

16. Big Bamboo!

Without doubt the worst representation of any accent anywhere in the world ever!

kelly1066 and MadAsAHatter like this.
  17. Vits

Vits

Received pronunciation
    Like the BBC newsreaders.

MadAsAHatter likes this.
  18. irishwhip

irishwhip

audrey hepburn is a close second in my fair lady

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  19. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun