1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Serena Deeb - Leaked Pics - WWE ?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by jifffemann, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. izimybes

izimybes BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

2. The Man Who Wasn't There

The Man Who Wasn't There

Fuck yeah! I've been waiting for this. Loved her when she was teaming with CM Punk. She made straight edge look so good and those tits always seemed like they were dying to escape her tight clothes!

3. afro

afro

4. Johnboy5

Johnboy5

I'm not particularly computer savvy so I'm not sure how to post them without doing a direct link which is against the rules but you're missing 3 of her videos. You can find them on xvideo by searching her full name.

5. MrConnoisseur

MrConnoisseur

Which is smart, they can see you but cannot fully confirm it as you.

6. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Most regular non-celebs do the same thing. I've never dated a girl who sent her face in nudes.

vgfan likes this.
  7. The Man Who Wasn't There

The Man Who Wasn't There

I got audio on it when I downloaded it but there's not much audio to speak of it. The only sound really is her slapping her own tits, which is to be fair a very appealing sound.

8. DaveGT

DaveGT

They certainly could be her, but they could be anybody.
    As far as "why someone would add "fakes" to a set?" - they do it all the time. Look at Miesha Tate as an example.
    Its internet trolling 101

9. steinerfhc

steinerfhc

On the wrestling front, when Paige ext released. Summer Rae nudes where fake.

DaveGT likes this.
  10. Shambles

Shambles

Definitely legit, at least as far as the topless video and photos go. If you watch the video posted here, there's a moment where the bottom half of her face is visible and you can see her distinctive-shaped nose and jaw. Also, compare the topless pics to pics from her WWE run when she had her head shaved: the size is exactly right. The bottle-fucking video and the ass video might not be her because they don't feature her face, but they both have her wearing the same nail polish as in the topless tit-slapping vid so there's no reason to believe they aren't her as well.

The thing that gets me most about these leaks is people can't use their brain when it comes to looking at what's fake and what isn't. It seems people are quick to assume the obvious fakes are real, while being overly-cautious about releases that are quite obviously the real deal such as these. As a previous poster mentioned, why fake these? She's too obscure to get any mileage out of. I agree to not jump to conclusions, but just a quick image search of her is enough to be 99.9% sure they're her.

kiwi18, vgfan and Nick Nolte like this.
  11. jws

jws 15 Year Member

I'm willing to try to believe, but there needs to be just ONE pic that has a least part of her face in it.

DaveGT and afro like this.
  12. DaveGT

DaveGT

Exactly, not saying these are, but asking "Why would someone bother ...?" is silly
    We seen it every month for 3 years

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  13. Shambles

Shambles

But the difference is, Summer Rae is a current roster member, and as far as I'm aware she wasn't claimed to be a leak by the guy who has been releasing these, whereas Serena was on the original list. The "Summer" pics were never taken seriously by anyone paying attention.

vgfan likes this.
  14. DaveGT

DaveGT

I hear you & like I said they can certainly be her. But we seen many that were not the person claimed that were part of various "faps".
    So to say "why bother?" is silly since we have history of many that bothered & its the web where many BS to begin with

15. DaveGT

DaveGT

Btw ... Serena no longer has her implants.
    She is part of WWE's Women's Tournament & is now pretty flat chested

tipitipitipi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.