1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Shailene Woodley

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Jun 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malarkey

malarkey

Private/candid nudity scratches a different itch than scripted movie scenes.

2. kimjim09

kimjim09

Who are the other two girls in the water on the first pictures?

3. Mrjacks

Mrjacks

I use vinegar anytime I have an itch down there.

Lex Luger and purveyor like this.
  4. Owney

Owney ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Really? I just checked Nudography and it shows those films. Guess most of her films are not those that I typically watch. I’ve seen Divergent and one of the sequels but that was because nothing else was on the tube.

5. Phantom111

Phantom111

I know about 4 films where she is naked, including snowden and one where she is on the move with a sailboat

6. benzor

benzor

Funny thing is ... nothing in those leaks shows things of Shailene she hasn't shown on camera yet. Closeup of her tasty tits: Endings, Beginnings. Her naked body: Adrift.
    Seems she likes to be nude. I'm not complaining at all.

Mistwolf and K_Will like this.
  7. flea999

flea999

I'm fascinated by the whole Winslet aspect. This obviously took place while they were filming the Divergent series together, but why are a bunch of girls just repeatedly nonchalantly flashing Kate Winslet?

8. spaceghost344

spaceghost344

Honestly every time a celebrity leaks there’s never just a “cool thanks..these are hot” etc. It always devolves into folk arguing about pointless shite.

Tigerpaw, oldasshit, Dick222 and 6 others like this.
  9. apples12334

apples12334

It's their indirect way to keep bumping the thread thinking it will make new images magically appear.

videshimaal likes this.
  10. MxDT

MxDT

The masturbation video: is it really her? Like... confirmed?

11. Dr Clitterhaus

Dr Clitterhaus

No. If you read the thread you would have seen that this was addressed yesterday. Don't be so naive and don't dive in like that. You're a basement dwelling compulsive masturbator who cums thrice daily so you can pretend it's her if you want. Whatever gets you off.

riddles123 likes this.
  12. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

it wasn't sent to Kate Winslet...they're being sarcastic and joking around. They probably know someone that knows her and that's how the video was sent to. It's an inside joke lol

13. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

They're definitely not sending these videos to Kate Winslet. They're clearly being sarcastic/silly in the video and joking around. Doing fake British accents, talking about her young child. It almost seems like Mean Girls shit. It must be some inside joke they have with whoever they sent the videos to.

14. Wadsworth

Wadsworth

Shailene and Kate are good friends.

15. RandSwanson

RandSwanson

Thx! I have had a crush on Shailene ever since in saw her in 'The Descendents' with George Clooney.

Rated R likes this.
  16. Amorphous

Amorphous

Is it time to lock the thread yet?

sebisrad, zoolag, Faitmaker and 2 others like this.
  17. iceman6228

iceman6228

Do you think mods need you to decide this?

18. User897

User897

Too bad the pussy vid isn't Shailene. Since it's not, why the hell is it not removed from the post? If I did some shit like that, I'd be drawn and quartered in the public square!

19. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

You talk as if you should be of some importance, yet I have no clue who you are. You have exactly 3 infractions on your history. 1 for inappropriate behavior or commentary and 2 for bumping old threads. Seems you have an inclination towards unnecessary bumping of threads, exactly like your post in this thread. Instead of trying to be clever, which I assume is what this is really all about, why not report it if you're that bothered by it?

Xtant, kabnt2005, talon5233 and 9 others like this.
  20. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.