1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Simple question:Is Taylor Swift hot?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by jk12012, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

As was pointed out, there is no simple answer. Any answers provided are merely opinion. A definitive answer is impossible.

That being said, I dont find her to be hot. I despise the chaste persona that she portrays. Her music is unbelievably irritating and very childish. I dont see how she can continue with same nonsense for much longer. She is certainly not a child anymore and the way she rotates guys in and out of her life, her chaste persona is quickly going out the window.

I cant stand the way she dresses either. Her and ariana grande dress very similar. Someone really needs to tell them that its not cute.

The Lurker and J3scribe like this.
  2. jk12012

jk12012

Apparently haven't been reading the threads about her lately,she has changed a lot of opinions and minds about her hotness and sexiness!

3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Not a fan, as I just stated. So, no I havent been checking out her threads. In spite of that, I still hear and see way more of her than I would like.

4. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

1) Quasi-Prudish, 2) Closet Nympho, 3) Idiot, 4) Talentless, 5) Loose-Lipped, and 6) Fatal-Attraction-Quality Bitch...

...are not a good combination.

After awhile, you just gotta say: it ain't them, honey - it's you. ;)

:2cent:

5. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

'nuff said.

zippie, brothergrims, Lukin and 3 others like this.
  6. MMax

MMax

1 she is hot, im not sure how you could say different.

7. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

8. sports_fan39

sports_fan39

9. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

nope. does nothing for me. always looks like she's wearing someone else's hair. it just doesn't look right. and the face ain't great either.

10. AliciaKeysWorship

AliciaKeysWorship

yes, but she's an insufferable cunt.

11. Lirva_Engival

Lirva_Engival .

no

J3scribe likes this.
  12. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

13. JoeGamer81

JoeGamer81 BANNED

Face-wise, yeah. She's stunning. Body-wise, not so much. Too skinny, no ass, and now she's rocking gigantic fakers--which I hate.

I try not to subscribe to all the gossip BS, because when it comes to Hollywood and the music industry, the old adage of "a grain of truth" isn't necessarily applicable. But, if any of what is said about her is true, then I'd want nothing to do with her at all. Except banging, obv.

14. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

If you see pictures of her from when she was in school,she was one goofy looking chick,who probably didn`t get many dates,then she got famous and is probably taking revenge in her mind on all of those people that treated her like shit when she was younger.I think she is a very ugly person,and really full of herself if you`ve ever seen any interviews with her.

15. zippie

zippie

No. She isn't bad looking and can look almost hot in some of the outfits she has worn lately. I don't think she is a particularly good singer though. I'm puzzled by her success. But wth.

16. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

pretty girls are a dime a dozen, she's alright looking.

What has always put me off her is the fact that she's a singer who CANNOT bloody sing.

At all.

Even with today's tech.

So, who cares?

17. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Sometimes and esp when photo-shopped in mags. :)

She has some gawky shots sometimes but generally she looks sexy.

18. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

I am not into her features that much. I don't see any hotness in her, especially her face, it just appeal to me. A bit like Kate Upton's face but in her case... ;)

19. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

Hot, and all kinds of crazy.

20. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

No, she puts put a clean image yet plows thru men like a maneater. Incongruous.

Too skinny, blond and fake.