1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Spider's Blog:

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by spiderswims, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

That starzplay cost 5€ /month about 6$ i think...

crossxcheck, Merlin and spiderswims like this.
  2. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I have to say I dont much care for all these networks having paid access areas. I dont understand why we should pay for something thats always been free. Discovery+ is a new one over here and theyve taken a whole bunch of shows from the umbrella of networks and put them on this pay service now and made it the only way to access them. Its pure bullshit. They don't get enough compensation from advertisements? Now they wanna have broadcast networks with advertisements as well as paid access areas as well? How fucking greedy can you get?

crossxcheck, Taipan, Flippy and 2 others like this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I just download everything :angry:

4. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

:mutual:

5. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

I don't even bother with the "+" networks. Fuck them!!!!!

6. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Ice Ice Baby

[​IMG]

7. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Meanwhile I'm having a sunny 70F day. :banana:

8. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

:Hi5:

crossxcheck, spiderswims and Merlin like this.
  9. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

:applause:

10. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

I will say this if hulu opens up beyond usa and was it japan i will strongly consider a membership. If the price is right. Yes im aware of surfshark and other services.

11. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I pulled one off my gutter yesterday that was the size of a lance. :eek:

50 here today. Felt like a beautiful spring day!

I am a hulu subscriber. I cut the cord on cable about 2 years ago. Ill never look back. If only I could get any internet provider besides comcast. Id be so happy to kick them to the curb.

12. Merlin

I'm soooooo stuck with Hughesnet, satellite. Mother fuckers ain't for shit!!!!!I'd gladly have Comcast over them.

13. Flippy

The thing is i need two subscriptions to make the surfshark route work and on my current salary its to rich. Thanks though for the positive thoughts on hulu it means its a service i should consider.

14. Majesty9917

Bro...ya know that saying about being careful what you wish for? But hey, the grass is always greener, right? Still, i dealt with dish network for 2 years. What a shit experience. Nothing like the weather or cloud cover dictating whether you will watch tv today. :rolleyes:

15. Merlin

In my position, if I have to stream it, I will watch more of the buffering thingy than I will of the program I intend on watching. I'll do without.

16. Majesty9917

How you fellas hangin in there as of late? I know everyone has their own personal nightmare in this covid world we find ourselves in.

17. Merlin

Case in point, the last two winters, if it is below 32F, my wifi goes to shit. I mean shuts the fuck down. Rather than send a tech to check their equipment, I was told I could always go out there with a hair dryer to defrost the dish. WTF!!!! Been here 6 years and it's only been a problem the last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Merlin

We're good on my end. Nothing has changed for us. Work as usual. For those that don't know, my wife works in a private doctors' office and I work in a senior living community. The only changes for us have been the additional safety and sanitation protocols. Neither has missed time and we both got our vaccines as being essential workers.

How are you and yours?

19. Majesty9917

Bro! I empathize. I dealt with bullshit for 2 years with dish. Cloudy, shit experience with freezing. Rain was the same. Snow fucked my shit too while it was falling. Then after its done falling its up on the roof to clear the snow off the dish or wait for it to melt. Fuck that! I got a cheap contract which is why I joined up. After the 2 contractual years were up, the new contract had the prices jacked way up. I was dissatisfied at the discounted price. No fucking way im paying premium price for that trash service experience.

20. Merlin

I don't mind the dish service as it is what I expect it to be. That's after three years of Directv purgatory. My wifi is kinda vital as it directly involves phone service also. :pat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.