1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Tamzin Outhwaite pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by lobeskie, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoopyBalls

FoopyBalls

Yep, You don't even have to watch these shows here to know who she is and what she does, it's sort of like magic but not.

kelly1066 likes this.
  2. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

You do know the world doesn't start at New York City and end at Los Angeles?

Stop being so ignorant... Tamzin was regularly watched by 18 million people three times a week here in the U.K. And is a regular treading the boards in the west end.

Phenom25, afspotoo, vgfan and 4 others like this.
  3. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I"ll pass....

4. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Stop pretending British celebrities are famous anywhere outside of the UK. Okay? Enough.

And don't call me ignorant again, guv.

nathaniel5 and bgietzel like this.
  5. Shambles

Shambles

How about we stop arguing about who is famous to who and just enjoy the pics? Or... not? I've said it before, people need to stop being so entitled where these leaks are concerned. They are what they are, you don't get to choose from a menu. You win some, you lose some. I know under 50% of the leaks for sure but I haven't been in every thread complaining about it. Just keep it to yourself, you look like a spoiled brat.

6. kelly1066

kelly1066

Spoken very much like another holier than thou numpty at a nearby forum... wonder if it's the same person?
    using the words "entitled", "spoiled brat", and telling everyone else what to do while doing it themselves is also their style.... ;)

7. Shambles

Shambles

I can honestly say it isn't! Just bored of seeing people complain about leaks when they're free and random. It is what it is.

sleazoid likes this.
  8. kelly1066

kelly1066

You'd probably be surprised by how many British celebs you know.....? Lewis Hamilton, most your movie villains, Joan Collins.... lol.

Not to mention half of your own acting fraternity from back in the days of (Bristol, UK born) Archibald Leach; you'd know him as Cary Grant though..!

vgfan likes this.
  9. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Then they're only famous after they make it in Hollywood or the world of sports.

nathaniel5 likes this.
  10. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Why? What the fuck you gonna do?
    All you do is fucking cry about how you don't know who this person is and belittle people because they are not American so therefore not famous..
    Get over yourself ... And by the way you used the term 'guv' wrong.
    Unless you are referring correctly to me being the boss of you, i.e.: Your Governor..

vgfan likes this.
  11. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I've never done any of that. Ever. Except for this thread. And I never belittled anyone for not being American.

Got a lot of pent up rage there, guv. Think you need to step away from the keyboard.

DOA1987 likes this.
  12. MrConnoisseur

MrConnoisseur

Tamzin Outhwaite is naked and people are arguing about who knows who?

Something is wrong with ya'll. Let us all enjoy the boobies.

No1_Dave, MolochTophet and Liu Kang like this.
  13. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

I'm American and if a pretty lady wanted to show the world her tits, I wouldn't care if she was a weathergirl from a village of 500 people in eastern Ukraine. I'd say "Thank you kindly, miss." and accept the photos.

Even if her name was Terzimp Bibbleblam.

14. Liu Kang

Liu Kang

Consider ourselves lucky we get to see anybody like this. Back in the day if you wanted to see a celeb topless you had to hope they did a nude scene or get papped at the beach topless. People who moan about the fact they don't know them are missing the point entirely. They don't owe you anything, so for celebs you know, excellent enjoy yourself. For the ones you don't keep quiet and let other enjoy.

boba575, Big Bamboo! and SDLRob like this.
  15. misfit 84

misfit 84

^^^^^This!

Liu Kang and fapfan7 like this.
  16. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

I'm British and I've never heard of at least 95% of these leaked 'celebs' (including most of the British ones) but I'm certainly not going to complain about it :confused:

17. Terry McCann

Terry McCann

Haha, America hires British actors to play AMERICANS. That's how good they are.

18. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

The Eastenders were watchable throughout the European continent - and on BBC America - and Tamzin's character, Melanie Healy, was one of the most popular ever. She's been on other shows as well, including Hotel Babylon.

I'm Danish and watched the Eastenders for a few years until I grew tired of the plotlines.

tunde1, abarth69 and alanm999 like this.
  19. bruskoman

bruskoman

20. TicketStub

TicketStub

The one in Deadpool is pretty damn hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.