1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyFacial

JohnnyFacial

Everything was happening so crazy fast in the beginning lol. I'll try and retrace my steps to see if I can find them

2. JohnnyFacial

JohnnyFacial

Ok than. But with the original leaks with the old scarlet Johanson and Rihanna photos. We all thought that they were just part of the collection that the OPs didn't realize were already out there. Than the new Rihanna and scarlet photos hit the other day which were 100% new and legit. So with the new Rihanna and Scarlet Johanson photos and the fact that Selena, Rihanna and scarlet were all the list, it's very possible that we have yet to see the Selena Gomez portion of the leak.

3. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Is there a way to keep me up to date on my phone? I gotta go to work and I don't want to miss anything. If there could be any Selena or Sarah Hyland pics I might lose my mind!

4. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Fappening 2.0 > The Fappening.

5. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

It's possible that there are still Gomez and/or Brie pics to be leaked, but the ones that leaked so far are not legit.

1 person likes this.
  6. quecho

quecho

Yeah, that might be the case.

These pictures were originally thrown out on 4Chan (reportedly from Anon-IB and other sources), and, as the threads were quickly deleted, few people could check later whether the guy responsible for the genuine leaks used the same ID or if it were somebody else for the myriad of nude pictures that get posted there, anonymous nudes, fakes and stuff like that that gets posted continually. So, people grabbed all that was posted, and assumed that the girl on such picture could be a celebrity featured on the list.

7. JohnnyFacial

JohnnyFacial

Ok, I actually did find 1 of the 2 Alison Brie photos I'm referring to. I'm New to this site and haven't read all the posting rules yet so can someone give me a quick crash course and I'll post it.

8. abarth69

abarth69

1st thing ditch your crappy IPhone and buy a decent andriod.
    2nd, fappening is all over Google
    3rd 4chan 8chan and of course the mighty PHUN
    4th go to the toilet a lot - 4 a Piss of course!!!

9. Krayt

Krayt

Do you mean this?
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/52d085352941242

I did see this and another labeled as Alison. But there's a third pic apparently of the same woman, and in that one you could see that she had red hair. (no idea where i have that saved at the moment)

10. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Lol, its ok my friend unless the FBI starts closing down sites that hosts pics I am sure you will be ok and wont miss anything. :lol:

11. GingerCat

GingerCat

This image was uploaded on the first day but I have not seen it since

http://imgur.com/6II8CLm

It is supposed to be of Selena Gomez. Can anyone tell me if it is real or more likely a fake?

12. JohnnyFacial

JohnnyFacial

Yes, that is it. When everything was going down and everything coming out was unbelievably legit, I assumed that one was Alison because the tits and body complexion looked like a match. Would love that photo either officially confirmed or disproved.

13. Krayt

Krayt

That's not even close to Selena Gomez. In the original Fap, was misidentified as Alison Brie and Dave Franco.

Edit:
    Those pics are confirmed fake, BTW. The real woman even blogged about it. https://twitter.com/emalemonpie/status/506499077769818113

Also, if you look closely ,that can't be Alison's face. There is a resemblance, though. And the guy next to her does bear some resemblance to Dave Franco, who is Alison's boyfriend. So it's a funny coincidence.

1 person likes this.
  14. Green Bastard

That's (one of) the alleged Alison Brie and Dave Franco pics. But, they were around way before all this and are believed to just be vague look-alikes.

15. Green Bastard

Between JL92 and Krayt's posts, that should be pretty well covered:

16. Krayt

Krayt

Tell you what, though, that redhead has an awesome rack. Anyone find more of her?

17. JohnnyFacial

JohnnyFacial

I think that's why I was fooled lol. The combo of the perfect rack, skin complexion, the fact it was listed as Brie and that every leak at that point was legit.

So I guess your saying Alison never in her life went auburn? No face of the girl ever seen clearly in this set either?

18. dlb

dlb

I wish they'd hack my cloud and leak my pics. I'd love for milllllllllllions of people to see my dick and the dirty stuff I do with it

19. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Wow, check out the comments after that girl's blog post. People are brutal.

20. -Goner-

-Goner-

Anyone had any experience with the recent torrent uploaded yesterday to the Pirate Bay?
    I thought I'll go check and see what's going on torrent-wise, and saw that "The Fappening 2" is currently number 6 on their top 100 list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.