1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckdee

chuckdee

I haven't been keeping up with all the fappening events, but heard there was suppose to be something with Winona Ryder. Is that true? Also, are the Aubrey Plaza clips for real? That stuff is outrageous. Any cool stuff with Ellen Page or Mandy Moore?

2. hmmm1234

hmmm1234

So... is it over? Can I get back to normal life or is this event a trilogy?

Ya, haven't heard anything about Winona Ryder, apart from all the suspicions about non-fakes or people not on the list.

3. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

She's on the original list, but there haven't been any legit leaks.

Yes.

No, and there's no reason to think there will be.

4. Preludeincmajor

Preludeincmajor

I just came to the realization that seeing the fappening pics is like being the proverbial fly on the wall.

5. chuckdee

chuckdee

Pervert-bial!!! Ha Ha, I keed I keed

6. zuluman

zuluman

Again, Winona would be outstanding. I wouldn't need more ...
    By the way, forget this "Emmayouarenext" shit! This guy had a great idea and he'll get rich with this bullshit! Fake as fuck!

7. hielo33

hielo33

I'm thinking it could be over, but several chat boards are saying more will probably happen this weekend coming up.

8. hielo33

hielo33

Wow some guy on reddit spent too much time on this, to prove Dove Cameron was 18 in her pics.

"Proof that the pics are Dove Cameron, and that she was 18 when her nudes were taken? (self.fappeningdiscussion)
    submitted 15 minutes ago by SuperByNature
    So, I was going through her instagram, trying to find evidence that it was her and that she was 18 when the pics were taken, and this is what I've found:
    There is a gold locket on a gold chain that is present in both her instagram and her nude pics. Due to rules on this subreddit, I can't link the nudes. However, here is a picture of her with her locket from her instagram: http://instagram.com/p/sX0E9OJBhA/
    She has a ring on her right hand that is present in both her instagram and her nude pics. Here is an instagram showing that ring: http://instagram.com/p/pHtoj8JBg2/
    If you'll also look at that 2nd pic, she has some interesting painted fingernails. 4 of her nails are painted black, but her thumb nail is painted a shade of purple. In her first nude, the one of her standing up, you can see one of her fingernails painted black. In the 2nd pic, the one of her touching herself, the only finger you see is her thumb, which is painted purple.
    Now, the 2nd instagram pic I linked was posted in June, just 3 days before boyfriend Ryan McCartan's birthday. On his birthday, June 14th, she posted a photo with the caption: "Got to spend a lazy morning in Los Angeles with my love on his Twenty-First-Birthday before heading back to Canada. Pancakes & Muffins & barefoot-cartoon-snuggling."
    I looked up Ryan McCartan's instagram based on a hunch. I deduced that the leaked pics were taken on June 14th, because she had a similar hairstyle to that in the nudes in that time, she had the same ring and the same nail polish. I also deduced that these photos were taken by Ryan as spank bank material, as his girlfriend had to leave to go to Canada. I got this hunch because the kate upton pics looked to be taken from Justin Verlander's phone, due to the fact that other women's pics were leaked as well. I also suspect that should Ryan McCartan have taken a nude pic of himself, a leaker would not keep that pic, as McCartan only has popularity as a supporting character in Dove Cameron's show, while Dove Cameron is the reason the vessel that is Liv and Maddie exists. Anyway, for all of this to be true, these pics would have to have been taken either at Dove's house or at Ryan's in Los Angeles, preferably Ryan's house because it was his birthday, and Dove probably came over so as to ease travel woes for the birthday boy. The setting for the first pic looked to be near a big window covered by white curtains. the setting for the 2nd pic was in a bed in a very white bedroom. So, I looked up Ryan McCartan's instagram based on these hunches, and I found a pic of a big window covered by white curtains taken today: http://instagram.com/p/tQVcM_gBXQ/ Since he just posted a photo on Friday from the Katy Perry concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, we can properly deduce that he is currently in Los Angeles, and thus, that is his window.

With all that info, Ryan McCartan took the pics of Dove Cameron on June 14th, 2014, on his 21st birthday, at his house, about 5 months after Dove Cameron turned 18."

1 person likes this.
  9. Krayt

Krayt

Seems a wee bit obsessive, but whatever keep the lawyers at bay.

Speaking of which, if there's another big leak it will probably be Saturday/Sunday when law offices are closed and most media outlets aren't fully staffed.

I've seen a lot of dead links about Ali Michael videos. I've seen the pictures. Are her vids with tracking down? After Aubrey Plaza and Abigail Spencer, it would take a lot to be impressive.

10. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

11. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

The CIA should hire that guy. ISIS/ISIL would be dismantled in a week!

12. Bomba69

Bomba69

That is hilarious.

13. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

And creepy.

14. I_Jerk_Off_Alot

I_Jerk_Off_Alot

Is it any more creepy than the molspotting done for the JLaw pics?

15. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

I'll believe it when {A} I see it, and {B} She confirms it.

The likelihood of either is infinitesimally small.

16. christianlaitner

christianlaitner

This has been awesome and I hope this is just the beginning. I had been hoping that Wendy Fiore would be part of it, considering that she's never showed her nips (intentionally). She edits a lot of stuff on the cloud so there is always hoping.

17. melontwister2008

melontwister2008

There is probably loads of glamour models etc that have been just as silly taking photos and doing sex tapes, but as the hackers have only been targeting famous faces a lot of good stuff will have gone overlooked.

Would love to see if there's hard stuff of Lucy Pinder, Holly Peers, Leanna Decker and Jordan Carver

1 person likes this.
  18. loltroll

loltroll

19. Mexicola

Mexicola

Kaley Cuoco is the first of the celebs to take the whole thing in stride and have a good attitude about it.

"I totally have Google Alerts that come to my phone, so anything that my name pops up it comes to my phone because I'm, like, obsessed. I need to know what's going on," the actress explained to Jimmy Kimmel. "So, every day, every day there's like 30 'Kaley Cuoco nude photos' [alerts]. It's been going on for years. This one came up ... and then I started getting emails like, 'No, there are some real ones going around' and I looked and was like, 'Oh my God, there are some real ones.'"

The actress says she emailed her family right away and then decided there was only one way to respond to what happened. "It was just a really bad situation, but I took it in my own hands and make a joke about it because what are you gonna do?" she said. "You gotta make fun of yourself."

Cuoco-Sweeting then posted an Instagram of a paparazzo photo of her and her husband on a beach, with tons of pixilation over their bodies, even though they're both clearly wearing bathing suits.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kaley-Cuoco-Sweeting-Nude-Photos-1087324.aspx

20. farouk_loves_jihad

farouk_loves_jihad

I keep hearing about Jenny Mccarthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.