1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Fappening - leaks discussion (don't post pics in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by hielo33, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

:lol:

2. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG]

The torrent on piratebay supposedly with all the pictures now...doesnt have them all.Just saying.

3. hoseph316

hoseph316 BANNED

The based anon is not even on 4chan and has nothing to do with it. 4chan always gets the scraps released after the big dumps. I am surprised they are the ones being targeted by the media. The original fappening happened on AnonIB.

4. hoseph316

hoseph316 BANNED

Maybe he will be hacked by a bunch of gay hackers that like to trade penis pictures.

5. Modjoc00l

Modjoc00l

Well, first of all I'm not gay and therefore not interested in acquiring male leak pictures, BUT I'm still interested in who and "what" if male celebrities would be leaked.
    Like in the sense of "point and laugh" ;)

So I would welcome if atleast someone would be keeping me/us informed about that.

I don't need pictures, a "Jon Doe1, penis(tiny)" or "Jon Doe2, huge dick" or "Jon Doe3, ass(chubby)" would be sufficient.

Well thats, IF there will be leaked male nudity...let's hope the hackers were all straight men or gay women ;)

6. ssshhh

ssshhh

Just have to wonder with all the leaked photo's of celebrities, why some of the news ladies and country western singers weren't released.

7. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

My guess would be that it's because they are not that well known. The biggest name on the list is Jennifer Lawrence, and so he started with her.

8. evilape

evilape

i wanna see women not (little) girls... u know what i mean.

9. farouk_loves_jihad

farouk_loves_jihad

Like Susan Lucci. Christie Brinkley.

10. staypuft3000

staypuft3000

I think once regular people saw what gets posted on /b/ it just became a general hatred of 4chan. Anonib was shut down for awhile and its probably being monitored like crazy but shits still being posted there

11. farouk_loves_jihad

farouk_loves_jihad

Can anyone tell me what it means under my name when it says "I'm probably spamming." I don't get it. I'm not intentionally trying to spam.

12. -Goner-

-Goner-

It's just a tagline that changes according to the number of posts you have here. You can't influence it. I had it before "Look at me I got 100+ posts."

1 person likes this.
  13. DDP73

DDP73

/b/ was hated long before the previous three week period due to being a cancerous bunch of inbred self hating shitheads whose sole purpose in life is simply piss each other off in the nastiest ways possible. Anonib just shuts the whole website down whenever there is a big leak to cover their asses, it's just a lot easier than the way Reddit attempt to close individual issues which have proved impossible to shut down completely. Little has originated from 4chan, not that anyone on /b/ understands that with their over inflated sense of ego and self entitlement issues.

14. haydaddict

I dont even know half of those posted.....and from the majority of those posted,i've only known their name not who or why they are famous for except being ''members'' of phun! ;)

15. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

• 0 - Am I allowed to speak?
    • 5 - I'm probably spamming
    • 15 - Beginner
    • 25 - Getting started
    • 50 - Feeling my way
    • 75 - cayne's slave
    • 100 - Look at me I got 100+ posts
    • 150 - I like to party
    • 200 - Attention Whore
    • 300 - I like this place
    • 450 - Post Pimp
    • 600 - Job? What job?
    • 800 - I haven't left the house all week
    • 1000 - Addicted

3 people like this.
  16. haydaddict

Thats me....

1 person likes this.
  17. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

18. haydaddict

19. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Same here. I was mostly just caught up by the excitement of it. :lol:

20. Dreeday

Dreeday

The news ladies pics would be interesting. Just seeing a few of them nude would be amazing; since most of the time we see them on air, they're all button down.

As far as the Fappening list is concerned, I'm beyond shocked not one of the women from G4TV made the list. I know the channel no longer exist, but I would think their nudes would be the Holy Gail of the hecker community. I don't know maybe I'm just being nostalgic, since I just saw Alison Haislip on NCIS last night, and they're rumors that she has a massive set of racey photos out there somewhere. They where leaked a few years ago, 5 or 6 years and only for a brief period of time, then they were gone. They where suppose to be way hotter, than both her Maxim and Me in My Place photos; according to those that saw them. I've only seen 4 pics from that set and all I can say is Wow!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.