1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS Upcoming Celeb Nudity Rumors & News!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by martiangod, Jul 12, 2022.

Tags:
  1. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm not so sure that is true for their horror originals sadly. I skimmed this and it has 4+ sex scenes and yet zero female nudity (TBF that may be more the film's specific creators than Tubi as its clearly trying to be very feministy like the 2019 Black Christmas)

I believe Tubi's Terror Train remake and it's sequel have nothing either.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2024
  2. Fenix34

Fenix34

Yeah i dont mean their advertised originals. But they have a lot of stuff there you cant find anywhere else.

martiangod likes this.
  3. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Netflix Germany has started production on a erotic thriller Fall For Me with Svenja Jung & one of my favorites Antje Traue (Man of Steel)

Jung has done a lot of nudity...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And Traue has done a moderate amount (hesitant to show boobs fully unfortunately).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Amorphous

Amorphous

This is from recapped on reddit about Kinds of Kindness. I've trimmed out everything that wasn't a scene description and I've removed a small spoiler.

58:55-59:45 the foursome tv sextape had 4 clips, some of them are cropped so we'll need slomo etc edit to make em look really good but basically #1 is a side by side doggystyle that we can see from the front (unfortunately all the nipples are covered by the sheets) but the best ones are #3 as Margaret is (implied) sucking the protagonist while he is sucking Emma's boobs (on-screen) and especially #4 which is a better zoom-in of the previous clip

1:39:00-1:39:30 Hunter Schafer is topless, you can see her boobs from the side for 10 seconds and from the front for another 20 seconds or so as Emma Stone is checking and measuring them

2:14:00-2:14:35 Emma's ex-boyfriend prepares a special cocktail to her, she passes out, he undresses her on the sofa (bush and see through) then he fucks her (implied unfortunately), then she wakes up (bush and half ass)

2:17:50-2:18:15 of Emma is taking a sauna (see through)

2:21:30-2:21:40 Margaret undresses herself and jumps into an empty pool (topless)

2:32:10-2:33:00 Emma Stone makes Margaret pass out then she undresses her (topless) and lays her on a scale (topless). Overall i am sorry i cannot provide more details but my memory is awful and ancientwillow had basically said it all in the first place so kudos to him.

Xtant, CaptainFan88, KMB and 6 others like this.
  5. Ron5689

Ron5689

I think there's at least two posters on the recapped sub saying that the double doggystyle shot is amazing.

Xtant, KMB and martiangod like this.
  6. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

And here it is.
    Either the greatest cinema miracle of our time or nuclear weapons grade satanic cruel bull f//king shit.

Theoretically.
    According to 4chan.
    Deborah Ann Woll has a extended riding topless jiggly nude scene in Daredevil Born Again.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She showed 1 boob in both Daredevil S1 & True Blood but either her nipples are preostously pale or it was erased/covered by pasties.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She has said she will not do nude scenes because her husband is blind but that could always change if he gives her his blessing.

oldasshit, Xtant, DaTroll1941 and 3 others like this.
  7. talon5233

talon5233

Gonna have to take this with a boulder of salt, and go with its nothing until it proves to be something. That said, I hope it turns out to be true and not just trolling.

MxDT, Xtant, wozzler and 2 others like this.
  8. TimShaw192835

TimShaw192835

You're joking, right? It's a Disney+ Marvel show. They didn't even do nudity when it was on Netflix. No sane person believes this obvious lie. It's 100% fake. I'm at a loss for words that anyone would buy it even for a second

9. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

TBF I do believe they have confirmed it will be TVMA.

oldasshit likes this.
  10. jack napier

jack napier

I can believe she's in a sex scene but i doubt Disney/Marvel are ever going to have nudity beyond Thor's bare ass. I suppose that could change though as the f-bomb was previous banned but Guardians 3 and Deadpool and Wolverine have it so who knows.

Xtant and martiangod like this.
  11. powderedtost

powderedtost

And daredevil was on Netflix at the time, not Disney+

12. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I heard they're gonna stop calling DP 'Disney Plus', and rebrand it to Double Penetration :) It will be a... Marvel to behold

Woll, the Nation's Never Nude, is going the Maitland Ward route, just you watch!

So, ya never know.

Heard it on 4chan, the arbiter of all things correct. "It's real until it ain't!"

13. Fenix34

Fenix34

Lol the tone of the rest of that doesnt even remotely match up with the part about the nudity, like a horny poster took a legitimate review and then added this crazy fetish wishlist dream to it on par with the sydney sweeny nudity review in anyone but you. :lmao:

14. jOP356hO

jOP356hO

I dream of seeing Deborah Ann Woll naked but there's no way. Massive doubt on this, but I wish it were true.

Xtant, sparklive, Tony166 and 5 others like this.
  15. fudefrak

fudefrak

Yeah I would love being wrong but that's almost certainly a fat load of bullshit.

Unless the directors were filming something for their own personal spank bank.

Xtant, KMB, Tony166 and 1 other person like this.
  16. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

emma stone nude clips in her new movie is out!

17. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

And Margaret. Meh imo.

18. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

love hunter also. now waiting for the mikey Madison movie.

19. mysterme

mysterme

Any info about the Nicola Coughlan nude scenes from Bridgerton releasing today?

20. Mr. Hyde16

Mr. Hyde16

Saw some LQ images that look like someone took pictures with their phone directly from the TV on another forum. My God those boobs are glorious.

Xtant, martiangod and yaha5 like this.