1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Vida Guerra Black Men Magazine Special Swimsuit edition

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by linusnc, Jul 11, 2005.

1. MiniTank

MiniTank

Good for you.

I'll stick to REAL women

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MarvyK

MarvyK

Schweeeet post ... :) Vida Rocks!!!!

Mini Tank ... the name says it all ... yeah ... you stick to REAL (photoshoped) WOMEN

3. xtac007

xtac007

4. MiniTank

MiniTank

I'll call you a cab playa. someone's obviously had one too many.....
    Sleep it off, come back in the morning.

5. Timmy69

Timmy69

so hot. so fine. so crisp. not so clean tho..hehe post more

6. tonytouch

tonytouch

what month is that layout from. I must have it

7. adrenaline

adrenaline

Next...

(Vida guerra is hottttttt)

8. KidVI

KidVI

owwwwwwwwww! those women are tough!

9. tooldef6

tooldef6

Give me a break minitank. What you're saying is that none of those girls you posted are never airburshed or fake??? Get real man. Almost all models are always airbrushed.

Does vida get airbrushed? yea, but who gives a flying fuck. She is still one hot peice of ass.

Are the girls you posted ever airbrushed? yea, but who gives a shit. they are still hot and can get the job done.

10. DJMikeBig

DJMikeBig

Did you guys check out ballerstatus.net about Vida camera phone pics being a publicity stunt. I was check into it and found that her former record labels site www.feamgroup.com also has it as the head news article. Vida is out of her mind.

11. 1650redonion

1650redonion

looks good to me.