1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS WWE Diva Paige - Leaked pics & vids

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by mythmandal, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fonzerrillii

fonzerrillii

2. izimybes

izimybes BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

JuanPepeJulio likes this.
  3. JuanPepeJulio

JuanPepeJulio

4. Karsher

Karsher

Heard rumors that more celebs leak gonna drop by this Christmas ....hoping we don't get fucked or trolled atleast on a Christmas .

5. bruskoman

bruskoman

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  6. SeeJay

SeeJay

I'll believe it when I see it, we've heard so many times so and so will get dropped on a certain day or we hear that there will be a bunch of leaks on a certain date and we get squat.

Cornelius4129 likes this.
  7. xloke

xloke

don't get your hopes up...

8. Johnnydrama1234

Johnnydrama1234

Any of those links posted above good for mobile? Can’t get them to work for an iPhone.

9. OneSweets

OneSweets

I heard there was something of Becky that got included but deleted quick. I wonder if that's true or not

10. PappaBoner

PappaBoner

That would be a Rusev day miracle.

dc111 likes this.
  11. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Highly doubtful.

12. MFPC

MFPC

Believe me, there wasn't. Nothing more than trolls messing with people as happens every time. They've been making up lies like this since the very first Paige stuff came out.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    DOA1987 likes this.
  13. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Whoa, what did I miss? I'm out with an illness I'm still struggling with and the 'holy grail' drops? Which of the links presented in the last few pages has all the new stuff which dropped?

14. dc111

dc111

Man, those videos have some weird shit with some random dude jacking it. Fuck sakes.

15. Johnnydrama1234

Johnnydrama1234

Anyone gonna put these on zippyshare? I’m a moron and can’t get these to download on iPhone for the life of me lol

16. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I just want to say thanks to everyone who uploaded the videos, it's nice seeing all the content get posted, especially for those of us who were late to the party. :cheers:

soswiftly likes this.
  17. wwank

wwank

Good. Around 1.3GB left lol

18. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Thanks to you and everyone for the work in organising and uploading this stuff for us lazy oafs :p

I take it all the vids showing sex stuff are in the 'nude' upload, even if they're not really showing Paige nude (e.g blow jobs)?

19. steinerfhc

steinerfhc

Sucks we only get clips from you can tell some are 4 min and 10 min videos but we get 2 or less mins. Yeah a little weird getting random dude jerking to it.

20. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

You do know it's maddox rigbt? Dude is recording his fap habbits to share with her. Its still vids of her, but he's cranking his shit for her, so yeah. We're not getting better than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.