1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Yvonne Strahovski - Leaked Pics * 2017 Leaked pics on page 2*

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lobeskie

lobeskie

2. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I have no doubt this is Yvonne, but I wish the pics were hq and give us a better look at her naked body.

3. MikeDave

MikeDave

1. At least 1 proof from TF1 applies to TF4. Exhibit A. Note circled mole below & to left of navel (her left). Compare to Exhibit B.
    2. For me, belly shape & features are the clincher, more than the mole. Compare to bikini panel in Ex A. See that abdominal V shape?
    3. Matching back dimples in Ex C & Ex D, both in TF4.
    4. Spreading the inner lips to expose the vaginal opening is the very definition of explicit in my book.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    videshimaal likes this.
  4. jfonebone

jfonebone

so far, you have my vote for Post of the Year.. :)

5. MikeDave

MikeDave

I don't know why pic 3 has 2 circles (one seems to be empty). The wrist mole is circled in all 3 of the ref pix but not in any of the target pix. Maybe that empty circle in pic 3 belongs on the wrist in pic 4?

We don't care that one of the ref pix is mirror-reversed, but pic 6 is inconsistent with 5. I long ago concluded pic 5 is flipped, but I don't think it's in evidence. I needed to compare with more pix in the same room.

But yeah. It's her. BTW, what a fine lookin' woman, especially when she's laughing. :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    videshimaal likes this.
  6. Akomplice

Akomplice

Yeah sorry about that, I obviously messed that up. It was the first time I'd done one of those but if you look the wrist mole is there, in 2 or 3 of them. I'll fix them later tonight.

It's also worth mentioning that nipple (areola) size are consistent in all of them, body shape/size.. we've ruled on much flimsier leaks than this one. Also she's not really well known, or working much these days. So like most of the names on this recent list, why would anyone go through the trouble of faking a girl who was on Chuck years ago and a couple episodes of dexter. The same goes for the "Lawyer at the Cochran Group"... Idk, I've always given leakers the benefit of the doubt, especially here. Even if I'm wrong, all that really matters (to me) is if I believe they're legit.

videshimaal likes this.
  7. Goodfella49

Goodfella49

Always thought her breasts were smaller. Such a pleasant surprise. My pee pee is very happy right now.

8. celebztoday

celebztoday BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.